Buying Products on Our Website
We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer, despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a products correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
Delayed / Lost Delivery
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of dispatch (not including weekends ), you must immediately contact us of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration from which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration from must be returned complete before a refund can be authorized.
- The declaration form will be sent to the email address supplied with the initial order, and on receipt; requires completion in full and returned to the address supplied with the form.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration from.
Information You Provide To Us
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any inquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our Partner Companies).
If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behavior and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as Personal Information.
OZ Mobile Phone Accessories will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.